Did you know?
Lower Merion and Narberth Community Partners is an initiative to ensure that all children 18 years and younger in Lower Merion and Narberth have access to free and healthy meals during the summer months!
How can you help?
Our initiative needs volunteers to help serve food and prepare programs for children at local summer food programs. These programs are available for all children 18 years of younger who attend. We need LOTS of volunteers for all kind of jobs – serving meals, preparing weekend bags, joining in and leading activities with kids, and working behind the scenes.
When do we need help?
Lower Merion Summer Cafe, Ardmore Presbyterian Church
June 24-August 1 | Monday-Thursday | 12-2 PM
Volunteer Training Dates: June 10 at 1 PM and June 18 at 7 PM
How do you sign up?
- Fill out this form! Or contact email@example.com today.
- Obtain paperwork for the following clearances*: PA Child Abuse History Certification, PA Criminal Background Check, FBI Criminal Background Check or LMSD Volunteer Affirmation
- Submit confirmation of clearances to affiliated congregation/organization.
- Your affiliated congregation/organization will follow up regarding next steps.
*Additional information for clearances available on LMSD website
Donations are needed to collect items for our Summer Weekend Bags. Please consider collecting and donating any of the following items:
- Canned tuna
- Mac & Cheese
- Granola Bars
- Applesauce Cup
- Quarts of Organic Shelf Stable Milk (unflavored)
- Packages of Instant Oatmeal
- Pasta Sauce
- Cereal (No Sugar Cereals)
- Fruit Cups (Unsweetened)
- Peanut Butter
The IMPACT Center | (484) 413-2203
600 Haverford Road, Suite 101 Haverford, PA 19041
Monday-Friday: 6 AM-10 PM | Saturday & Sunday: 8 AM-8 PM
Bryn Mawr Presbyterian Church Ministry Center | (610) 525-2821
625 Montgomery Avenue, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010 | 9 AM-5 PM
Main Line Reform Temple | (610) 649-7800
410 Montgomery Avenue, Wynnewood, PA 19096 | 9 AM-5 PM